Facts of Randy Orton
|Full Name:||Randy Orton|
|Birth Date:||April 1, 1980|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Married||Kimberly Kessler (2015)|
|Divorce||Samantha Speno (m.2008-2013)|
|Net Worth||$15.5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Knoxville, Tennessee|
|Education||Hazelwood Central High School|
|Father||Bob Orton, Jr.|
|Siblings||Becky Orton, Nathan Orton, Roderick Orton|
|Kids||Alanna Marie, Brooklyn Rose Orton|
|Randy Orton Facebook|
|Randy Orton Twitter|
|Randy Orton Instagram|
Randy Orton, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, is a professional wrestler. Similarly, he is known for moves like as “RKO,” “Full Nelson slam,” “Elevated DDT,” and others.
Randy Orton’s Childhood
Randy Orton was born Randall Keith Orton on April 1, 1980, in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America. He is currently 42 years old, and his zodiac sign is Aries. Elaine Orton (mother) and Bob Orton, Jr., were his parents when he was born (father).
Becky Orton is his sister’s name. Nathan Orton and Roderick Orton are his two brothers. From a young age, he was enthralled by sports.
Orton’s educational background
Randy is of North American heritage and maintains an American nationality. He went to Hazelwood Central High School for his studies. In high school, he was an amateur wrestler. He went on to graduate from there in 1998.
Who is Randy Orton Wife?
He is a married man who has been through two marriages. Samantha Speno was his first marriage. On September 21, 2007, the event took place. They even have a daughter named Alanna Marie Orton, who was born on July 12, 2008. However, in 2012, things began to fall apart, and they divorced. They divorced a year later, in 2013. He is currently married to Kimberly Kessler.
Following that, they married in July 2015 while on vacation in Bora Bora. On November 14, 2015, the pair married in Las Vegas, Nevada. On November 22, 2016, Kimberly gave birth to Randy’s second child, Brooklyn Rose Orton. They are currently living peacefully in St. Charles, Missouri, with no signs of divorce.
Orton, on the other hand, has been involved in a number of issues. Not long after his divorce, he made news when he was thought to be dating NXT ring announcer Jojo Offerman. Furthermore, he has already thrown a fan’s camera off while requesting a photo. There are currently no speculations about his personal life or professional career.
How much is Randy Orton Net Worth and Salary?
He gets $1.6 million per year from his WWE contract, plus additional merchandise sales. His net worth is believed to be in the range of $15.5 million. Likewise, his net worth is sufficient to sustain a high quality of living.
His net worth will rise in the coming years as he continues to practice his career. However, he has spent the majority of his earnings on fines and penalties he has incurred as a result of multiple events.
In 2016, Orton also offered his Missouri home for $999,000. In 2013, he purchased this house, which has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and one half bathroom, as well as a three-car garage. Aside from that, his home was valued at $5 million. Orton has a collection of luxury vehicles from a variety of manufacturers, including the Hummer 2Dub and Range Rover.
Body Dimensions (Height and Weight)
Randy stands as a towering 6 feet 5 inches tall. His body weight is 110 kilograms.
He’s also got dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Orton is a tattoo enthusiast, and he has roughly 9 tattoos on his body. Those tattoos have particular meanings or memories associated with them. He also has a USMC tattoo that he concealed.
Various tribal art patterns are tattooed on the wrestler’s torso. With his wife’s name and daughter’s birthday tattooed on his arms, it also pays honor to his family.
- In the year 2000, he began his career. He had already attempted service in the military in 1998.
- In 1999, however, he was released due to poor behavior. He trained and wrestled for the events’ promotions from 2000 to 2001.
- He joined WWE the same year, in 2001. Likewise, he wrestled in Ohio Valley Wrestling and defeated Mr. Black twice to win the OVW Hardcore Championship.
- He persisted in his efforts. He made his official debut in WWE WrestleMania X8’s Fan Axxess the following year.
- He’s experienced a number of injuries up to this point. Despite this, he continued to practice hard and win titles.
- He defeated Chris Benoit for the championship in 2004. At the age of 24, he became the youngest person in WWE history to hold the championship.
- He has now won the WWE Championship four times and the World Heavyweight Championship nine times.
- Similarly, on April 2, 2017, he defeated Bray Wyatt in WWE’s “WrestleMania 33,” capturing the “WWE Championship” title. He’s also appeared in a number of films and television shows.