Facts of Ricki Lander
|Full Name:||Ricki Lander|
|Birth Date:||December 14, 1979|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Body Size||29-24-33 inches|
|Birth Place||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Ethnicity||Ashkenazi Jewish- Dutch- Frisian|
|Education||Florida International University|
|Father||Robert A Lander|
|Ricki Lander Instagram|
Ricki Lander is an actress, model, fashion designer, and businesswoman. She is well-known for her performances in both movies and television. She also gained notoriety in 2008 thanks to the cult hit “Iron Man” and roles in well-known TV shows including “CSI Crime Scene Investigation” and “Prison Break.”
Which college or university did Ricki Lander attend?
On December 14, 1979, in Salt Lake City, Utah, Ricki Lander was born. Ricki Noel Lander is her true name. She is 39 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Robert A. Lander (the father) and Peggy Lander are her parents (mother). Ricki is a citizen of the United States and is of mixed Ashkenazi Jewish, Dutch, and Frisian ancestry.
She registered at Miami’s Florida International University. She was awarded various academic and artistic scholarships at that time.Thus, she also earned a Bachelor of Arts in Dance and a Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications, both with high honors. Following graduating, she pursued further education at the HB Studio of Uta Hagen and the Mike Nichols New Actor’s Workshop in New York City.
How is her Fashion Career?
Lander began her career in fashion by signing a long-term deal with Ford Models. She appeared there for numerous periodicals and businesses.
Let Loose By RNL, a line of women’s fan clothing developed by Lander and sold by her sports e-commerce conglomerate Fanatics and FansEdge, debuted in retail stores in January 2014.
She shared co-chairmanship of the 2016 New York City Ballet Fall Fashion Gala. Along with colleagues hostesses Sarah Jessica Parker and Daisy Maeda, she worked there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Tara Yelland
How was the relationship status between Ricki Lander and her boyfriend?
Ricki Lander has had an on-and-off relationship with Robert Kraft; she is not married. He is the CEO and Chairman of The Kraft Group and a multibillionaire businessman from the United States. Kraft is 39 years older than Lander. She is also the stepmother of Kraft’s four prior partners’ four children. She gave birth to a daughter in the year 2017.
They have spent five years together. But their relationship is not long-term. The duo has also been seen out and about with other men and women. Although Robert has also been supporting Lander and her child. He also says he has no connection to the child.
How is the networth of Ricki Lander?
By 2022, her predicted net worth will be $2 million. Her work as an actor and model provided the majority of her money. In a similar vein, the annual income of a model is $42,180, and that of an actress is from $45,000 to $57,000.
What is the Height, Weight, and Social Media condition of Ricki Lander?
Ricki weighs approximately 55 kg and is 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her measurements for her breast, waist, and hips are 29-24-33 inches, indicating that she has a thin and curvaceous body.34A is her bra size. Her golden hair and hazel eyes are very beautiful features. Additionally, Lander is only active on Youtube and Instagram.
- In the 2006 episode of the well-known television program “The Class,” “The Class Goes to Bar,” Ricki made her acting debut.
- She had an appearance in “The Achievers” that same year and she performed as Dream Girl in an uncredited role there.
- Hence, she also appeared as herself on few occasions in “RTL Boulevard.” She also has a lot of options for both large and small screens.
- After making an appearance in the 2008 box office sensation “Iron Man,” she gained notoriety.
- She appeared there with Terrence Howard and Robert Downey Jr.
- Both the critics and the audience praised her performance in the movie.
- In the film “L!fe Happens,” which was released in 2011, she had a supporting part. She quickly followed it up with “A Green Story” and “Lost Angeles.” Her most recent acting appearance was in the movie “Ant-Man” with Paul Rudd.
- Additionally, she has made guest appearances in the television shows “Unforgettable” and “Blue Bloods.”
- Additionally, Ricki works as a model for a number of companies and periodicals through a partnership with Ford Models.
- She developed the idea of a “modern stylish female fan” in the sporting sphere for Fanatics.
- They enthusiastically embraced it, helping to pioneer the design of cool, casual fan wear.