Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by diablo
Facts of Rita Tiecher
|Full Name:||Rita Tiecher|
|Age:||26 years old|
|Birthplace:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in|
|Profession:||TikTok sensation, Professional DJ artist|
Rita Tiecher is a TikTok sensation from Rio de Janeiro who also works as a DJ, model, and social media influencer. Her presence on Too Hot To Handle Brazil Season 1, a reality dating series on Netflix that premiered on July 21, 2021, helped her become famous. A lovely beach resort on an island welcomes 12 upcoming Brazilian models and influencers for the reality competition, but they are not allowed to make out with any of the other contestants.
How much is the net worth of Rita Tiecher?
Rita Tiecher, who competed on Too Hot to Handle, is the daughter of a well-known criminal defense lawyer and a very successful model.
She travels to exotic locations for her vacations and stays in 5-star hotels, leading an extremely affluent lifestyle. Our research suggests that Rita Tiecher’s net worth as of 2022 will range between $100,000 and $200,000 USD when all of her assets are considered.
How old is Rita Tiecher?
Rita Tiecher was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1995 to parents Aldina Ciambarella Freitas and Marcelo Muniz. She identifies as Christian and is of Brazilian descent. Tiecher appears unusually optimistic and driven for a Sagittarius. Bruno Tiecher, her younger brother, is a model as well.
Rita comes from a family of four. Bruno, her little brother, is a blessing. Marcelo Muniz, Rita’s father, practices criminal defense law. He worked for a number of legal firms before joining Greenpeace Brazil, including Baptist Associated Lawyers. He completed his specialization in criminal procedure at Estacio.
Aldina Ciambarella Freitas, her vivacious mother, has over 1000 followers on her private Instagram account (@aldinafreitas). Her brother, on the other hand, is a reserved individual who, like his parents, is an introvert. While Rita is the complete opposite—she has more than 500k Instagram followers as of August 2021—her family is quite private about their lives. She gets along well with her younger brother because he is always there for her.
Rita Tiecher is dating who?
A former committed relationship existed between Too Hot to Handle rival Rita Tiecher and radio host Matheus Miranda. Matheus, a driven journalist who recently graduated from Colorado State University, is currently pursuing a master’s degree in journalism.
The two, who got along well, traveled, went out to eat, and spent time at the beach together. Sadly, the two parted ways without giving any details. Rita believes that since she’s a part of the program, when she dates, she only takes physical attractiveness into account.
Rita Tiecher’s Career Line
- In addition to her role on Too Hot to Handle, Rita is a well-known model and radio jockey in Brazil.
- From posing for advertisements in picture shoots to occasionally flashing stylish attire on Instagram.
- When Rita was picked as one of the 12 candidates for Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle, Brazil, she garnered media attention.
- The show centers on 12 stunningly attractive contestants who must refrain from touching each other for 500,000 Brazilian reals.
- In her introduction, Rita said she was dramatic and liked to yell at people.
- Rita added that while genuine love and truth fascinated her, she also valued physical chemistry.
- The AI boss Lana in the show was portrayed by voice actress Leticia Quinton.