Facts of Rubika Liyaquat
|Full Name:||Rubika Liyaquat|
|Birth Date:||April 18, 1983|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Birth Place||Udaypur, Rajsthan|
|Rubika Liyaquat Instagram|
Rubika Liyaquat, an Indian journalist, TV host, and news anchor, gained notoriety for her public speaking abilities and presenting manner.
Who is Her Sibling?
On April 18, 1983, Rubika Liyaquat was born in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Anjum Liyaquat, Rubika’s sister, is her only sibling. She is currently 39 years old. She was raised in a regular Muslim household. The Asian ethnicity and Indian nationality of Rubika are both recognized. She also practices Christianity as a religion.
Where did Rubika Liyaquat complete her education?
She studied at Udaipur’s St. Gregorios Senior Secondary School. She then enrolled at the University of Mumbai, where she finished her Mass Media bachelor’s degree
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Natalie Allan
In terms of her personal life, she is married. Since 2012, she has been wed to Navesh Qureshi. Her husband is a news anchor for an Indian television network. Right now, the couple is parents to a boy and a daughter.
What is Rubika Liyaquat networth?
As of 2022, Rubika, an Indian journalist and news caster, made a yearly income of about Rs 3 lakhs. She has a respectable net worth as a result of her journalism career.
What is Rubika Liyaquat height?
Rubika is approximately 60 kilograms and 5 feet 6 inches tall, according to measurements.She is one of the attractive television anchors in India. She also has black hair and black eyes.
- Rubika worked for Channel 24 for three months in 2003 while she was a student at the University of Mumbai.
- Then, in June 2007, she started working for Live India after receiving her diploma.
- After that, she worked as a senior reporter and grapple (anchor) for Channel News 24 before settling down with Zee News in 2008.
- She left Zee News in August of 2018 and moved to work for ABP News Network.
- Hence, she began presenting the primetime program Master Stroke there.
- She also became one of the few journalists in India to interview Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2019.
- Rubika expresses her thoughts with a lot of assurance. She distinguishes herself from other anchors because of this.
- She speaks so brilliantly, and of course, the way she approaches the person is amazing.
- We hope that she will soon have even more success than this because she is still working hard and with enthusiasm.
- She will continue to astound everyone with her exceptional abilities in the days to come, we are confident.