Facts of Ryan Cabrera
|Full Name:||Ryan Cabrera|
|Birth Date:||July 18, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Audrina Patridge|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Education||St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School, Jesuit College Preparatory School, University of Texas|
|Ryan Cabrera Instagram|
Ryan Cabrera, an American musician, began his career as the lead vocalist for the Dallas band Rubix Groove before pursuing a solo career. In addition, he is well-known for his singles On the Way Down from 2003, Say from 2004, Enemies from 2008, and The Moon Under Water from 2008.
What is Ryan Cabrera’s age?
Ryan Cabrera, an American musician of 38 years, was born in Dallas, Texas, on 18 July 1982. His American mother and Colombian father raised him as a Christian. His full name at birth is Ryan Frank Cabrera. Ryan has American nationality and mixed ancestry (Irish, German, English, Lithuanian, and Welsh ancestry).
He enrolled in Richardson, Texas’s St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School. Then he attended the Dallas Jesuit College Preparatory School. After graduating from high school, he enrolled at the University of Texas at Dallas. During college, he was a member of the popular band Rubix Groove.
Who is Her Husband?
Ryan Cabrera is not yet married, but he is engaged to Alexa Bliss, his girlfriend. Therefore, Ryan will soon marry his love Alexa. After a long period of courtship, the pair is now happily engaged. In October of 2019, the couple met for the first time during the FOX premiere of Smackdown in Los Angeles.
The Miz, their common acquaintance, introduced them. After their initial encounter, they began dating. On New Year’s Eve of 2020, the pair was observed in St. Louis. In addition, they both attended the Grammy Awards in January 2020. Therefore, he has not yet made Bliss his wife.
What is the Previous Relationships & Affairs of Ryan Cabrera?
In 2018, Ryan dated The Hills star Audrina Patridge. Their romance flourished, but they separated in 2010 and later reconciled. In April 2018, however, they eventually dissolved their romance. Audrina began a relationship with Ryan eight months following her divorce from Corey Bohan.
In November 2015, there were also speculations that Ryan was dating his buddy of twelve years, Avril Lavigne. According to Eonline, the couple began living together in her mansion in the Sherman Oaks region of Los Angeles. Avril moved in with him two months following her divorce from Chad Kroeger. Also, he ended his relationship with digital anchor of Entertainment Tonight Katie Krause.
You may also like:Yeferson Cossio
How much networth does Ryan Cabrera have?
The singer Ryan has earned a respectable amount of money over his career. Ryan has been involved in music since a young age, hence his primary source of income is his musical career. Ryan Cabrera’s predicted net worth in 2022 is $2 million. In addition, he has earned a substantial amount of money by appearing in television programs. Therefore, he is living a lavish lifestyle with his own money.
In 2009, he sold for $1,100,000 the 2,445-square-foot completely private walled and gated drive on a Spanish resort-style complex located in the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles, California. Also pays $115,000 for the value of Ryan Cabrera’s 2003 Porsche Boxster and 2007 Porsche 911. 2008 record sales of The Moon Under Water won him $19,500. (approximately 15 thousand copies sold).
Career of Ryan Cabrera
- He began his career with the band Rubix Groove, alongside Cheap Trick and Third Eye Blind, among others.
- Afterwards, he composed three songs that impressed a studio engineer. He has a prominent status in the sector.
- He departed the band to pursue a solo career. His singles include the 2003 release On the Way Down, the 2004 release Say, and the 2008 release Enemies.
- His acclaimed albums in 2008 include Take It All Away and The Moon Under Water.
- In addition, his debut track On the Way Down was a top ten smash in the United States in 2008.
- The first week of release, Take It All Away sold over 66,000 copies. Additionally, it was later declared Double Platinum.
- In 2004, he featured in multiple episodes of the first season of The Ashlee Simpson Show, the reality show of singer Ashlee Simpson.
- Thus in 2005, he hosted the MTV series Score. In 2010, he participated in multiple episodes of The Hills’ sixth and final season.
- In 2010, Ryan participated on the E! television program Pretty Wild.