|Full Name||Matthew Ryan Phillippe|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Date of Birth||10 September 1974|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Birth Place||New Castle, Delaware, United States|
|Currently Live In||New Castle, Delaware, United States|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Debut||Film: Crimson Tide (1995)|
|Active Year||1992 – Present|
|Ethnicity||White American Descent|
|Hometown||New Castle, Delaware, United States|
|School/High School||New Castle Christian Academy, Pennsylvania|
|College/University||Local University in United States|
An American actor and model by the name of Ryan Phillippe (also known as Matthew Ryan Phillippe).
How was the early life of Ryan Phillippe?
Ryan Phillippe was born on September 10, 1974, making him 47 years old as of 2022. He was born in a respectable household in the American state of Delaware’s New Castle. He is a Virgo and belongs to the American nationality.
At Pennsylvania’s New Castle Christian Academy, he finished his elementary education. He then proceeded to Local University in the United States, where he eventually received his diploma.Education Requirements
How much is the networth of Ryan Phillippe?
Ryan Phillippe has a $30 million net worth as of 2022. He is well known for his performances as Shad in the black comedy drama “Nowhere” and Seaman Grattam in the action thriller “Crimson Tide” (1995). (1996). He is up for many awards, such as Golden Raspberry Awards and Blockbuster Entertainment Awards.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Aaron Burriss
How was the family, wife & relationships of Ryan Phillippe?
Phillipe and Susan Phillipe are Ryan Phillippe’s parents. Richard Phillippe, Ryan Phillippe’s father, is a chemical technician by trade. Susan Phillipe, a nurse, is Ryan Phillippe’s mother.
His siblings number three. Kirsten Phillippe, Lindsay Phillippe, and Katelyn Phillippe are the names of his sisters. The marital status of Ryan Phillippe is married. Reese Witherspoon, his wife, is an accomplished writer. He’s got three kids. Kai Knapp and Ava Elizabeth Phillippe are his daughters. Deacon Reese Phillippe is his name. The roles he played in Cruel Intentions, AntiTrust, The Lincoln Lawyer, and I Know What You Did Last Summer made him a well-known American actor. He appeared in Shooter on television. He claimed in a 1998 issue of Interview Magazine, “I’m like five-nine and at most 150 pounds.” He was clearer on an early acting resume: Weight: 140 lbs. Height: 5′ 8 1/2″
Early career (1990–1999)
- After signing with Cathy Parker Management in Voorhees, New Jersey, Phillippe’s acting career got underway.
- The daytime program One Life to Live on ABC featured him shortly after.
- He portrayed Billy Douglas, the first gay adolescent on a daytime soap drama, from 1992 to 1993.
- Following his departure from the show, Phillippe relocated to Los Angeles, where he made several brief appearances in a variety of television series, including Matlock, Due South, the TV miniseries The Secrets of Lake Success, and movies, including the 1995 release Crimson Tide and the 1996 release White Squall.
- I Know What You Did Last Summer, a 1997 horror movie, cast him.
- The movie was a hit, which helped Phillippe become more well-known and land roles in a few more high-profile movies, including 54 in 1998.
- He co-starred with Phillippe’s future wife Reese Witherspoon in Cruel Intentions, a 1999 adaptation of the Choderlos de Laclos book Les Liaisons dangereuses.
- It was a hit with the target teenage audience, solidifying Phillippe’s talent at playing roles that call for sex appeal. Phillippe also features in the Marcy Playground song “Comin’ Up From Behind,” which is on the soundtrack to the movie.