Facts of Sakshi Joshi
|Full Name:||Sakshi Joshi|
|Age:||42 years old|
|Birthday:||December 21, 1978|
|Net Worth:||$2 million.|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inch|
Sakshi Joshi is a well-known, unbiased, and independent Hindi television journalist and anchor who is from Delhi, India. She has been the face of television news for the past 16 years and has developed a solid reputation. She has worked with a variety of news organizations, including the BBC, IBN7, News18 India, News24, and India TV. On Twitter, where Sakshi has over 694K followers, she is currently receiving a lot of attention. On her own YouTube channel, Bengal Sakshi Hai, she just covered the Bengal elections.
What is the net worth of Sakshi Joshi?
Sakshi Joshi’s net worth was estimated to be $2 million as of 2022.
How old is Sakshi Joshi?
Indian journalist Sakshi Joshi is a dependable and objective individual. She was born to her devoted parents on December 21. She was born in 1978, making her 44 years old in 2022. And she was born and raised in New Delhi, the nation’s capital, and now calls Mumbai home.
Sakshi is five feet, five inches tall. She is upbeat, enjoyable, and hilarious because she was born under the sign of the Sagittarius. Sakshi loves her job and travels to several places as part of it. She went to Delhi’s Frank Anthony Public School and earned a bachelor’s degree in public communication from Delhi University.
Umesh Joshi, Sakshi’s father, is an economics expert and an editor for Total TV. On her own YouTube channel with the same name, she has posted several videos with her father.
The series, titled “Papa please economics padha do,” which premiered on September 23, 2020, presently has over 12K likes and 157,544 views. She is incredibly close to her mother, and to show how much she means to her, she even had the word “ma” tattooed on her wrist.
Even though Sakshi Joshi has shown her mother numerous photos of herself, she has remained anonymous. The Kathak dancer Vidha Lal, Sakshi’s sister, is the mother of Aryan Lal.
Who is the husband of Sakshi Joshi?
Vinod Kapri, Sakshi’s spouse, is an accomplished journalist, director, and filmmaker. Vinod has committed 23 years of his life to his job as a journalist, working for major television networks including Zee News, Star News, and India TV.
After 23 years as a journalist, Vinod made the decision to try his hand at filmmaking and began producing documentaries. One of his most well-known works is the 2014 documentary “Can’t take this shit anymore,” for which he received a National Award. His most recent film, 1232 Km: The Long Journey Home, hasn’t been made available to the public yet.
This documentary is about seven migrant peasants who moved into the village during the Covid-19 lockdowns. Sakshi Joshi and Vinod have been partners for 22 years and were married in 2009. Their only child is Aaryaman Kapri, a son. This journalist occasionally posts pictures of her family on social media.
Sakshi Joshi’s Career.
- Joshi started her career as an anchor at Total TV, the news channel run by his father. She was sacked from her position as an IBN7 correspondent and anchor after getting involved in a dispute.
- After arguing with Yashwant Singh on the event, Sakshi Joshi reported him for harassment.
- Her prior employers include the BBC, News18India, and India TV.
- She was employed by News 24 as an anchor and an associate editor after the scandal, and she has since hosted a number of programs, including News24 Manthan, Paksh Vipaksh, Vishav Vijeta, 5 ki Panchayat, and many others. For more than four years, Sakshi has worked for New24.
- This media personality has spoken with a number of well-known actors from Bollywood, including Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu, Ajay Devgan, and Ayushman Khurana.
- She claimed in an interview that she had long-term plans to exit News24. She left News24 because she couldn’t be an honest journalist there and wanted to work on her own terms.
- In 2019, Sakshi and her husband Vinod were charged with using the tragedy of a newborn child to advance their movie.
- The couple then filed a case against Abhishek Upadhyay for making disrespectful comments to them and character assassination. The case was resolved when the newborn died.
- Currently, Sakshi Joshi works as a freelance journalist for no news organization.
- With her videos, which she posts on her social media platforms, she spreads awareness. Her YouTube channel with the same name had more than 50 million views and 468+ K subscribers as of June 2021.
Additionally, she uses social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. She is trending on Twitter thanks to her audio tape with Mamata Banerjee about the bathroom routine. In January 2010, Joshi signed up for Twitter. She has 818 posts and 72.8K followers on social media, making her a social media sensation. There are 581K fans of her Facebook profile.