Facts of Sakshma Srivastav
|Full Name:||Sakshma Srivastav|
|Age:||23 years old|
|Birthday:||February 13, 1998|
|Birthplace:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 Feet 7 Inch|
|Profession:||Indian television personality, Film critic|
Sakshma Srivastav is a Mumbai, Maharashtra-based actress, model, film critic, and television personality from India. India is a developing nation with an abundance of young talent. This TV personality is also well-known for competing in the Miss India Beauty Pageant in 2016.
What is the age of Sakshma Srivastav?
On February 13, 1998, Sakshma Srivastav was born to her devoted parents in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The energetic and young anchor is only 24 years old. Her name has a competent connotation. The model was born under the Aquarius horoscope, according to the birth certificate. It is an Air sign, ruled by Uranus and Saturn. This well-known Indian individual puts a lot of effort into their profession, is motivated, independent, enjoys stimulating conversations, and listens attentively. Srivastav attended Gokuldham High School in Mumbai before to transferring to Rajhans Vidyalaya.
Despite having stunning chocolate brown eyes, Sugar frequently gets colored contact lenses on. Saksham’s greatest achievement would be being remembered as a woman who always exemplified style, grace, and charity and inspired people to be the best versions of themselves. Sakshma Srivastav is an upcoming star with a mysterious past. Srivastav hasn’t given the media any information about her family. She once shared a picture of her mother and grandma on Mother’s Day (when she was just 17 years old).
On Father’s Day, Sakshma also posted a photo of her father. Her father’s identity is kept a secret. Her mother’s name is Priti Srivastav, and her Instagram handle is @pritisrivastav09. Another artist who has been on numerous TV shows, such as CID and other local TV shows, is Priti Srivastav. Priti has a YouTube channel, however it is not updated frequently. During a live Instagram broadcast, Sakshma mentioned that she has a younger brother and an older sister who both reside in Paris. Their names are still unknown. Srivastav, who claims to be a Hindu, belongs to the Kayastha caste.
Sakshma Srivastav is dating who?
Sakshma Srivastav is having a good time. She believed that love is what gives life meaning. She has never been in a relationship of any kind. Srivastav is wealthy and popular at an early age, and he wants to maintain those qualities for a while. She has always considered herself to be a happy single woman.
However, the model searches for three qualities in her future spouse: loyalty, bravery, and a healthy appreciation for not making generalizations about others based on their social status. The TV personality is completely enamored with Korean pop culture and cinema. She visualizes herself with members of BTS and NCT. The closest friends of Sugar, Meenal Nikam and Priyanka Rathore, are named on Instagram. There are several social networking websites where you may access the model.
She has 57.1k followers on her “sakshmasrivastav” Instagram account. In June 2019, Sakshma began using Instagram and began posting gorgeous pictures there. She can be reached on Facebook as well. In January 2018, she created her Twitter account under the name “sakshmasr.” As of June 2, 2021, she had over 6,000 followers.
Sakshma Srivastav’s Career Line
- Sakshma Srivastav is described as an extremely talented young woman on her Wikipedia page.
- She did exceptionally well in school. She received her dance training at Shaimak Davar’s Institute of Performing Arts, and she is a superb dancer. Later, in 2008, Srivastav became a dancing instructor for the business.
- At the age of 11, she performed as a backup dancer for Amitabh Bachchan, earning her first salary of Rs. 2000, which she presented to her mother.
- At the age of 15, this actress made her television debut in the well-liked Channel V program Gumrah, where she portrayed a 16-year-old student named Taani.
- At the age of 17, Sakshma Srivastav won the Miss Mumbai Pageant.
- A typical college student, Sakshma had always aspired to represent her country in Miss Universe.
- She made the choice to enter the Miss India Beauty Pageant in 2016, against her parents’ reservations.
- After seeing her performance, Sakshma was able to convince her parents to allow her to participate in the Miss Mumbai contest.
- Along with 15 other girls, Srivastav was nominated for Miss Diva, the most prestigious beauty contest in India.
- Although she did not succeed in winning the competition, she did receive the title of “Yamaha Fascino Miss Beauty with Brains” for making it to the final round.
- She unfortunately did not take home the prize, but the team still decided to work with her because they were looking for a female anchor.
- At Mumbai University, Sakshma Srivastav earned a business bachelor’s degree.
- She has never taken media studies in school. She excelled in college.
- Srivastav was referred to as the “crowning glory” of her college. Sakshma is an outstanding dancer who developed her talent while a student at Shaimak Davar’s Institute of Performing Arts.
- Because she was so young, Srivastav believed that it happened by accident and that she would go back to college. However, fate had other ideas for her.
- She began her career in journalism in this way.
- Priyanka Chopra, Anupam Kher, Saif Ali Khan, DJ Bravo, TRI.BE, BTS, The Vamps, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, and numerous more well-known Indian and international figures have all been interviewed by Sakshma.
- She claimed that she puts a lot of effort into researching each celebrity’s life because spending time interviewing someone you don’t know is a complete waste of time.
- Whether it be in dancing, journalism, information technology, singing, or any of a number of other disciplines, people have discovered new career prospects and are striving hard to attain their objectives. In every direction, India is growing.
- People are doing well in their individual fields. One such name listed in this article is Sakshma Srivastav.
- The universe will open doors for you where there were previously only barriers if you follow your bliss, she has always thought.
- A young Indian TV host named Srivastava recently made waves for her conversation with the BTS. Srivastav has always aspired to have a meaningful life, and she is now interacting with individuals from around the globe to discover different customs and civilizations.