Facts of Saleka Shyamalan
|Full Name:||Saleka Shyamalan|
|Birth Place||In Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania|
|Father||M. Night, Saleka Shyamalan|
|Siblings||Shivani Shyamalan, Ishani Shyamalan|
|Saleka Shyamalan Instagram|
Gain notoriety as an M. Night Shyamalan celebrity child. Her father is an American actor and director who is well-known for producing movies with modern spooky themes and surprising conclusions.
How many sibling has Saleka Shyamalan got?
Saleka Shyamalan, M. Night’s daughter, was born in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, in 1996. Saleka is an American national with a mixed racial background (Indian-American). Bhavna Vaswani is the name of her mother.
Which college did she attended?
Her mother is an Indian-American psychologist and social worker, while her father is an American actor and filmmaker. Shivani Shyamalan and Ishani Shyamalan are her two sisters. She received her degree from Providence, Rhode Island’s Brown University in 2018.
How much is the networth of Saleka Shyamalan?
Saleka gained notoriety as a young celebrity. She has not yet begun her own profession or acquired any value. As of 2002, M. Night Shyamalan had a net worth of about $50 million. This significant sum of money is the result of his film career.
Wide Awake, a well-known film directed by her father, brought in more than $305 million at the box office. Only $6 million was spent on making the movie. His $40 million film The Sixth Sense brought in $672.8 million at the box office. Unbreakable, her father’s other film, earned $248.1 million at the box office on a $75 million budget.His movie Lady in the Water, which had a $70 million budget, garnered $72.8 million at the box office. Her mother Bhavna, on the other hand, is thought to be worth roughly $2.5 million. Through her work as an Indian-American psychologist, she has acquired this value.Saleka Shyamalan benefits from her parents’ income by living a typical but opulent lifestyle.
Parents of Saleka Shyamalan work in social services. The M. Night Shyamalan Foundation was started by her dad. It aids in removing obstacles brought about by social or racial injustice, poverty, and other hardships experienced by individuals and their communities.
This group primarily aids African, Asian, and North American community leaders in their initiatives to better their local areas. Her family’s involvement in social service is evidence that they lead a comfortable existence.
What is the relationship status of Saleka Shyamalan?
Saleka Shyamalan is not in a relationship. The famous child has largely kept her romantic relationships a secret.When discussing her parents’ private lives, Her mother and father started dating while they were still in college. The couple exchanged wedding vows in 1993 after a protracted courtship.
They were privileged to have three daughters together during their marriage.Saleka, Ishani, and Shivani Shyamalan are the names of their first daughters, respectively. Her family is currently cohabitating in bliss.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Bhavna Vaswani
Her Parents’ Profession
- M. Night Shyamalan, her father, is an American actor and director who was born on August 6, 1970.
- Saleka’s father is well recognized for producing movies with modern spooky themes and surprising conclusions.
- His movies had a cumulative global gross in excess of $3 billion.
- He made his directing debut in 1992 with the release of his first film, Praying with Anger.
- Wide Awake, a comedy-drama, was his second film in 1998 after that.
- The Sixth Sense, a supernatural thriller by that director, was well-received by viewers in 1999.
- Then, in the year 2000, he released his superhero thriller Unbreakable.
- Then in 2002, he released his second movie, the science fiction thriller Signs.
- His 2004 thriller period piece The Village was released.
- For his movie The Sixth Sense, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Director and the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.
- He is renowned for shooting his movies in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The Touchstone and Hollywood film imprints of Walt Disney Studios worked with him to co-produce and distribute the majority of his commercially successful movies.
- The Indian government presented him with the Padma Shri in 2008.
- Her mother is an Indian-American psychotherapist, on the other hand.