Facts of Samantha Bloom
|Full Name:||Samantha Bloom|
|Birth Date:||August 15, 1975|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Birth Place||Canterbury, Kent|
|Education||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
|Mother||Sonia Constance Josephine Copeland|
|Siblings||Orlando Bloom, Steve Bloom, Susan Storm Bloom, Peter Bloom|
|Samantha Bloom Instagram|
Samantha Bloom is an actress from England. Her work on Cashback (2006), Pride & Prejudice (2005), and Love and Other Disasters (2006) also earned her recognition.
How was the Early Years of Samantha Bloom?
On August 15, 1975, Samantha Bloom opened her eyes for the first time in Canterbury, Kent, England. Leo is his sun sign. She is the daughter of South African journalist, author, and activist Harry Bloom (father) (1913–1981) and Sonia Constance Josephine Copeland (mother).
Samantha is a member of the English ethnicity and is a British national. She and her four siblings were raised in her hometown. Peter Bloom, Steve Bloom, Susan Storm Bloom, and Orlando Bloom are among them.
She is also the granddaughter of Francis John Copeland and Betty Constance Josephine Walker. Flynn Christopher Bloom is her nephew. She obtained her degree at the London, England-based Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Is Samantha Bloom Married?
She has not yet wed. Given that she is not publicly dating anyone, she might be single at the moment. Samantha may have dated a few handsome and attractive men in the past.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Yolonda Ross
How much is the net worth of Samantha Bloom?
Samantha has undoubtedly made a respectable sum of money throughout her acting career. She undoubtedly made a respectable sum of money as an actor via deals, commercials, and endorsements. She and her family are currently living a wealthy and opulent lifestyle.
What is Samantha Bloom Height?
Sheis a stunning actress who is 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has an attractive, thin body. Samatha’s eyes are brown, and she has black hair.
- Samantha is an actress from England. At the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, she made her stage debut with “A Cloud in Trousers Performed by a Girl in a Suit,” her adaptation of Vladimir Mayakovsky’s “A Cloud in Trousers.”
- She is also well-known for writing 2005’s Pride & Prejudice.
- The same-titled novel by Jane Austen, published in 1813, served as the inspiration for Joe Wright’s romantic drama.
- Following that, she starred in the 2006 movie Cashback, which was about a horrible breakup and a woman who gets sleeplessness.
- Smilar to this, she appeared in the 2006 film Love and Other Disasters as an American intern working in the United Kingdom and assisting her friend in finding love.