- 1 Quick Facts of Sam Riley
- 2 How was the childhood of Samuel Riley?
- 3 Is he single or married?
- 4 How tall is he?
- 5 How much is the net worth of Samuel Riley?
- 6 How is the career of Samuel Riley heading?
- 7 How his modeling career heading?
- 8 How his music career leading?
- 9 Endorsements of brands
- 10 Is he active on social media?
Quick Facts of Sam Riley
|Full Name:||Samuel Riley|
|Born Date:||08 Jan, 1980|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Profession:||actor, model, singer|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Married Date:||August 1, 2009|
|Wife||Alexandra Maria Lara|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||Menston, Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Siblings||three (brothers: Jack Riley, George Riley, sister: Annabel Riley)|
|Kids||one (son: Ben)|
|IMDB||Samuel Riley IMDB|
|Wiki||Samuel Riley Wiki|
Sam Riley is a singer, model, and actor from the United Kingdom. Sam Riley gained notoriety for his role in the biographical movie Control from 2007.
How was the childhood of Samuel Riley?
On January 8, 1980, Sam Riley was born.Riley Samuel Peter W. is his full name. He is currently 42 years old, and Capricorn is his birth sign. He is a native of Menston, West Yorkshire, in the United States. Sam is the son of Andrew Riley, a textile agent, and Amanda Riley, a nursery school teacher.
This personality attended Uppingham School, Cross Hills, and Malsis Schools for his or her education. Additionally, he has three siblings: two brothers, Jack Riley and George Riley, and a sister named Annabel Riley.
Is he single or married?
Sam and his wife, the Romanian-German actress Alexandra Maria Lara, resided in Berlin as of 2011.While making the movie Control, the two initially ran across each other. Moreover, the union took place in August 2009. They have a son named Ben who was born in January 2014 as a couple.
How tall is he?
At 6 feet 1 inch height and 74 kg in weight, this man is a big man. Sam appears pale and has a thin body build. His hair and eyes are both dark brown in tone. There is no additional information regarding his physical characteristics online.
How much is the net worth of Samuel Riley?
Sam Riley is a fantastic actor who makes a good living from his career. Sam is thought to have a net worth of about $1 million.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Alex Beh
How is the career of Samuel Riley heading?
- In the movie Control, where he played Ian Curtis, Sam gave a breakthrough performance. And it’s because of his portrayal that the movie earned such great praise from critics.
- He received a number of honors for it, including a nomination for “Rising Star” at the BAFTAs and the British Independent Film Award for “Most Promising Newcomer.” Mark Kermode was nominated for Best Actor in 2007 as well.
- This actor had portrayed Mark E.Smith in the movie “24 Hour Party People” before taking on the role of Ian Curtis. He received a role in Gerald McMorrow’s science fiction film Franklyn, which debuted in September 2007.
- Sam played the title character in 13, an English-language adaptation of the French thriller 13 Tzameti that has not yet been released in the United States or Europe.
- In addition, he costarred with Helen Mirren as Pinkie Brown in the 4 February 2011 film adaptation of Graham Greene’s novel Brighton Rock.
- Additionally, he played the lead character Sal Paradise in Walter Salles’ adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s autobiographical novel On the Road. Sam also plays a minor part in the German comedy Woman in Love from 2011.
- Similarly, he plays Darvell in the 2012 film Byzantium. He was also chosen to play Diaval in Disney’s Maleficent in 2012. As a result, the movie debuted in May 2014. Riley also portrayed Benoit Labarie in Saul Dibb’s cinematic version of Irène Némirovsky’s novel Suite Française, which was released in 2015.
- Sam was also chosen to play Fitzwilliam Darcy (Mr. Darcy) in the 2016 movie Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. In Ben Wheatley’s 2018 movie Happy New Year, Colin Burstead, this actor portrayed David, the prodigal brother who was returning but wasn’t exactly welcome.
How his modeling career heading?
Sam appeared in the autumn/winter 2008 Burberry promotional campaign, which was directed by Christopher Bailey and photographed by Mario Testino.
This character walked the runway for Ermenegildo Zegna’s couture fall/winter 2014 collection, which was created by Stefano Pilati. In addition, he was recognized as one of the 50 best-dressed British men in 2015 by GQ.
How his music career leading?
Sam served as the band’s lead vocalist for a few years while they were based in Leeds, and they had some success.Similar to this, they signed with major label Polydor for one self-titled album after their debut on independent label Voltage Records in 2002. Nevertheless, they split up in 2005.
Endorsements of brands
Sam has contracts with Tavistock Wood Management, a talent agency, and William Morris of Endeavor Entertainment, a talent and literary agency.
Sam doesn’t appear to be active on any social media sites. There are numerous fan pages for him on Twitter and Instagram, though.