Facts of Sara Calaway
|Full Name:||Sara Calaway|
|Birth Date:||July 21, 1977|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Long Beach, California|
|Father||Carol E. Frank|
|Kids||Chasey Calaway , Gracie Calaway|
Sara Calaway is the former wife of the Undertaker. In WWE, she worked as a valet for The Undertaker in 2001 and 2002.
Sara Calaway’s Early Years
Sara Calaway was born in Long Beach, California, on July 21, 1977. She is 44 years old and has been diagnosed with cancer since birth. Carol E. Frank and Karen Frank are her parents. She has always been interested in wrestling. Long Beach was her home during her childhood.
Calaway is of Caucasian ancestry and possesses an American nationality. Calaway was raised as a Christian by her parents. Sara Calaway has a great body shape. She stands 5 feet 10 inches tall. Her eyes are light brown, and her hair is dark brown.
Is The Undertaker still married to Sara Calaway?
Sara Calaway was previously married to Mark Calaway, well known by his stage name The Undertake.
They met at an autograph signing in San Diego. They started dating and got fairly close during his tenure.
On July 21, 2000, Sara and Mark Calaway (The Undertaker) exchanged wedding vows. Chasey Calaway (born November 21, 2002) and Gracie Calaway (born May 15, 2005) were her daughters with Mark. Their partnership, however, came to an end when they divorced on April 25, 2007, for personal reasons.
Sara married Jason Schnuit after her failed marriage, while Mark Calaway remarried Michelle McCool in 2010. He had already married Jodi Lynn before Sara. He and Jodi divorced in 1999, ten years after their 1989 marriage.
Sara is currently married to Jason and they have two children. The couple has been together for almost a decade and is still going strong. And there had been no whispers about their relationship till today.
What is Sara Calaway Net Worth and Salary?
Sara Calaway, a well-known wrestler, has made a lot of money, but she hasn’t been allowed to reveal the exact amount in the public. Her ex-husband Undertaker, on the other hand, has a net worth of $17 million, which is $8 million less than his colleague Triple H.
In 2018, WWE pays him $2.5 million in annual salary. He is one of WWE’s most veteran and well-known wrestlers. The Undertaker is the eighth richest wrestler in history.
He also owns multiple car collections, including a Mercedes SUV ($69,900), a Mustang, a Jeep Wrangler, and a Harley Davidson. The Undertaker lives in Austin, Texas. As a result, the residences have a spacious driveway, a large pool, and numerous other facilities. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie used to rent the house from him.
Sara Calaway’s Professional Life
- Sara is a professional wrestler with experience in a variety of entertainment sports. Likewise, Sara originally appeared on the WWF in a series of videos captured by a stalker.
- The first was shown on Raw on May 28, 2001.
- On June 18, 2001, Diamond Dallas Page was identified as the man who tracked the Undertaker’s wife after weeks of surveillance footage.
- Undertaker and DDP were feuding at the time. On August 20, 2001, the feud came to an end.
- Sara defeated Diamond Dallas Page in RAW with the assistance of The Undertaker. Sara Calloway quietly disappeared from WWF television in September 2001.
- In 2002, she gave a few performances.
- Her ex-husband, The Undertaker, on the other hand, is regarded as one of wrestling’s brightest prospects.
- He began his wrestling career in 1984, competing for World Class Championship Wrestling.
- Calaway was defeated by Bruiser Brody in his first bout. Later, he joined World Championship Wrestler and became known as “Mean Mark” Callous.