Facts of Sarah Baeumler
|Full Name:||Sarah Baeumler|
|Birth Date:||March 26, 1978|
|Net Worth||$ 15 million|
|Birth Place||Oakville on the outskirts of Ontario|
|Kids||Lincoln Wolfgang Baeumler, Quintyn Werner Baeumler, Charlotte Anne Baeumler, and Josephine Judith Baeumler|
|Sarah Baeumler Facebook|
|Sarah Baeumler Twitter|
|Sarah Baeumler Instagram|
Sarah Baeumler is a fashion, lifestyle, and design blogger whose husband Bryan Baeumler is known for his HGTV house restoration shows. Likewise, Sarah and her husband launched their own show, House of Bryan, on the same network in 2010.
Where is Sarah Baeumler from?
Sarah Baeumler was born on March 26, 1978, in the town of Oakville, Ontario, Canada, under the zodiac sign of Aries. She is currently 44 years old. There is no information about her parents, however. Baeumler is of white ethnicity and possesses Canadian citizenship.
She was reared in a typical Canadian family with an older sister, whose name has yet to be revealed. Sarah has always had a passion for ballet and dancing.
What is Sarah Baeumler Net Worth and Salary?
Throughout her work, Sarh Baeumler makes a respectable living. As a result, Sarah’s net worth is believed to be over $15 million. She has not, however, divulged her true compensation or how she charges.
Brian Baeumler, Sarah’s spouse, is a Canadian entrepreneur and TV star with a net worth of $ 15 million. He had an air freight firm in Canada from the mid-1990s until the early 2000s. Likewise, he later worked for HGTV / HGTV Canada as a host and presenter. He won a Gemini Award for his work as a host on HGTV and is now the CEO of Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc.
Who is the husband of Sarah Baeumler?
Sarah Baeumler has a husband. Bryan Baeumler was her husband. Sarah and Bryan met in high school, long before reality television was ever a notion. They weren’t dating at the time, but they stayed in touch for the next ten years. After work, they decided to get together for coffee.
On March 26, 2014, the pair married. Lincoln Wolfgang Baeumler, Quintyn Werner Baeumler, Charlotte Anne Baeumler, and Josephine Judith Baeumler are their four children from their marriage. They appear to be quite content to be married and have children together.
There has been no indication of divorce to date. When it comes to Baeumler’s previous relationships, nothing is known about Sarah Baeumler’s previous relationships.
Sarah and Bryan launched the Barumier Family Foundation in 2012, a non-profit organization that provides security, safety, and accessibility to families in need. Sarah’s good impact on children’s growth and development has been paired with Bryan’s natural leadership to form a foundation.
The charity has assisted families in improving the quality of life for their children. The Reach Out Center for Kids (ROCK), the largest recognized mental health center for children, has also worked with the Foundation.
Career of Sarah Baeumler
- She began her work at Camp Totoredaca as a counselor.
- Sarah has always been interested in dancing and has worked professionally in jazz and ballet after 14 years of study.
- Baeumler earned teaching credentials in classical ballet, modern theatre, and jazz.
- Baeumler opened her own classical dance school, “Balletomane Performing Arts,” in Oakville at the end of 2006.
- Sarah and her husband were on Bryan’s show ‘House of Bryan’ in 2009, when fans witnessed them build a personalized home for their family.
- The show became HGTV Canada’s highest-rated series ever. The series’ success led to three additional seasons: “House of Bryan: On The Rocks,” “House of Bryan:
- In The Sticks,” and “House of Bryan: The Last Straw.” Sarah has also appeared on the television show “Home to Win” with her husband.
- Sarah Baeumler has 86.2 thousand Instagram followers, 17.6 thousand Twitter followers, and 34.77 thousand Facebook fans.