Facts of Sarah Isgur
|Full Name:||Sarah Isgur|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Birthday:||November 9, 1982|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||American Republican strategist, Political|
Sarah Isgur, a political analyst and strategist for the American Republican Party, is American. After being hired by CNN as a political editor, Sarah rose to fame. Additionally, she managed Varly Fiorina’s presidential campaign in 2016.
How much money is Sarah Isgur worth?
Se’s careers in journalism and law have surely brought in a considerable sum of money. Sarah Isgur has a $1 million net worth as of October 2022.
How old is Sarah Isgur?
On November 9, 1982, Sarah was born in Houston, Texas, in the United States. She is currently 39 years old as well. The political commentator is of American heritage and was given the sign of Scorpio at birth.
Her family are her parents, who she hasn’t given any information about. Likewise, there is no information available online about her siblings. Because of this, it is still unknown what her family’s names and identities are.
She was brought up in the American state of Texas. Sarah went to a public high school in Houston. She attended after receiving her degree from Northwestern University. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts in history and political science. And she used the same procedure when applying to Harvard Law School. In 2008, she obtained her Juris Doctor. While she was a law student, she served as the president of the Harvard Federalist Society.
How tall is Sarah Isgur?
In her late 30s, Sarah Isgur has maintained a good physical appearance. She is a towering 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 60 kilograms. Her measurements for her chest, waist, and hips are 34-27-36, respectively. She wears US shoe size 8, and she also has dark brown hair and eyes.
Who is the spouse of Sarah Isgur?
She’s been married before. She currently has a marriage to Scott A. Keller. Scott was the previous solicitor general of Texas. Additionally, the pair exchanged vows in a discreet ceremony.
They named their kid Nathanael Keller after he and she wed Scott. Prior to her marriage to Scott, she was married to Chad Flores. However, the couple quickly divorced after a year of marriage.
Career Line for Sarah Isgur
- Sarah works as a political analyst, journalist, and lawyer at the moment in her career.
- She started out in the legal industry working as a clerk for firms including Copper and Kirk, Office of Legal Policy, and Wiley Rein.
- Isgur later worked as the deputy director of communications for the Republican National Committee from 2013 to 2015.
- The next year, she worked as Carly Fiorina’s assistant campaign manager.
- After Carly decided to run for president in 2016, she helped her with handling campaigns and money for her team.
- She also joined the Justice Department in 2017 while Trump was in office.
- Despite being a Trump opponent, she worked for more than three years within his administration.
- She graduated with a JD from Harvard Law School and excelled in her position there.
- When CNN revealed that it had hired Isgur in 2019, she attracted media attention.
- People criticized her decision, pointing out that she had Republican party ties and lacked a journalistic degree.
- She began her career as the politics editor before becoming a political analyst.
- She works full-time as a journalist for The Dispatch and also holds a position at CNN.