Facts of Sean Harris
|Full Name:||Sean Harris|
|Age:||54 years old|
|Birthday:||January 7, 1966|
|Birthplace:||Bethnal Green, London, England|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
Since 1994, Sean Harris, an English actor and writer, has worked in the entertainment industry. This actor made the decision to pursue acting and enrolled in the London Drama Centre. In addition, he joined the theater and appeared in many productions, such as “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” and “Romeo and Juliet.”
How much money does Sean Harris make?
Sean Harris estimated net worth as of October 2022 is $5 million. He is an experienced actor who has been in several movies.
How old is Sean Harris?
On January 7, 1966, Sean Harris was born in Bethnal Green, London, England. His middle-class family’s upbringing is a closely-guarded secret. He too was born and raised in Suffolk’s Lowestoft. He is 54 years old and was also born under the Capricorn astrological sign.
Sean attended Denes High School for his studies. He finally enrolled at The Drama Centre London, where he remained until 1992. Ormiston Denes Academy is the current name of the institution.
How tall is Sean Harris?
Sean is a White person with British citizenship. He weighs 78 kg and is 5 feet, 10 inches (178 cm/1.78 m) tall (172lbs). He has a typical body type. His appearance is completed by his blue eyes and red hair.
He eventually received roles in several films and TV shows. And he became well known because to the action spy films “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation” and “Mission: Impossible – Fallout.” He has shared the screen with several famous people in music videos. Also he was nominated and honored for his acting performances.
Sean Harris is dating who?
He favors maintaining the secrecy of his personal matters. He hasn’t spoken about his romances, marriage, or extramarital activities. It is said that his devotion was centered on his acting career.
Career of Sean Harris Lin
- Early in his career, Sean made a number of fleeting film cameos. His first appearance on film was in the 1997 short film “Two Half-Times to Hell.“
- He later appeared in a number of short films, including The Hare in 2004, The Discovery of Heaven in 2001, Pay Day in 2002, and Nicotine Yellow in 2003.
- Similar to this, in the historical comedy-drama film “24 Hour Party People,” he rose to fame in 2002 by playing Ian Curtis.
- Following that, he received roles in 2005 films such “Asylum,” “Frozen,” “Brothers of the Head,” and “Isolation.”
- In 2007, he further played the roles of Eddie in “Saxon” and Simon Hillier in “Outlaw.”
- Sean also made appearances in the 2009 films Harry Brown, Native Son, and Brighton Rock.
- In the 2011 film “A Lonely Place to Die,” he played Fifield.
- Sean has been on television a number of times. In a 1994 “Minder” episode, he made his debut appearance on television.
- Then, between 1994 and 2002, he appeared in three separate episodes of The Bill.
- Additionally, this actor has starred in other TV movies, such as “Red Riding” in 2009, “Wedding Belles” in 2007, “See No Evil: The Moors Murders” in 2006, and “Jesus” in 1999.
- He also appeared in a few episodes of “Casualty,” “Strange,” “Ashes to Ashes,” and other programs as Tin Vanner, Robin Thomas, or Arthur Layton.
- Sean made appearances in the 2009 movies “Law & Order: UK” and “Waking the Dead.” The next year, he played Brian Tobin in three “Five Daughters” episodes.