|Full Name:||Shatta Wale|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birthday:||October 17, 1985|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Profession:||Ghanaian musical artist|
Shatta Wale was born Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr. Moko Hoo (2004) was his biggest hit. He was Bandana and Shatta Wale before. He’s appeared in Never Say Never, The Trial of Shatta Wale, and Shattered Lives. His music features Shatta Movements Empire and Zylofon Media.
How old is Shatta Wale’s age?
Shatta Wale, born in Ghana on October 17, 1985, will be 36 in 2022. Elsie Evelyn Avemegah and Charles Nii Armah Mensah Sr. His politician-businessman father. Wale parents divorced when he was young, and his dad raised him.He attended Winneba Secondary School before Seven Great Princes. Shatta left home to pursue a music career, despite his father’s wishes. He moved to Jamaica for his career.
He is 1.69 meters tall, 74 kg. Moko Hoo, his first hit, features Tinny. No Problem and Obama Yaa are his other songs.
Who is Shatta Wale’s wife?
He’s married and has two kids. Michy, his longtime girlfriend, married. Shatta divorced his wife and has since started a new relationship, though he hasn’t named her. He’s given a lot of money to charities and needy people.
What is Shatta Wale’s net worth?
Shatta Wale’s net worth could reach $8 million by 2022. His income comes from music. He’s made money from songs and performances.He also does acting. With this money, he’s donated to charities. He’ll keep growing his wealth.Shatta Wale is a famous Ghanaian musician. He’s a top African artist. His dedication and hard work have helped his career, and he’s won many nominations and awards.
You may also know;Kylie Rae Harris
- Shatta debuted as Bandana after high school.
- He made a comeback in 2009.
- He kept releasing songs and was credited with reviving Ghana dancehall.
- Shatta’s biggest singles include Havana, Shatta City, Everybody Likes My Tin, and Dance Hall King.
- Davido collaborated on Wine Ya Waist. He’s toured Canada, Europe, and the US with P-Square and Flavor.
- On April 13, 2020, he headlined the Covid-19 launch concert to give hope to cancer patients.
- Shatta Wale has won nominations and awards for his performance.
- Ghana Music Award for best reggae song, Nigerian Entertainment Award for best African artist.
- He’s also praised for revitalizing Ghanaian music.