Quick Facts of Sophie Church
|Full Name:||Sophie Church|
|Born Date:||15 Jan, 1993|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Profession:||British reality star, therapist and celebrity wife|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$3-$5 million|
|Education||US state university|
|Kids||Leo Oliver Quickenden and Freddie|
|Sophie Church Instagram|
Sophie Church is a reality television celebrity from the UK who is also a licensed therapist. The most prominent connection between Sophie Church and The X Factor is that she is married to the well-known musician and composer Jake Quickenden (UK).
How was the early years of Sophie Church?
In the UK, Sophie Church was born on January 15, 1993. Sophie will be 29 years old in 2022. Her sign is the Capricorn.Her parents’ identities remain unknown. England is where Sophie Church was born and raised.
What is the education level of Sophie Church?
information about her schooling, such as the universities she graduated from.But it is known that she achieves good results in school and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree from a state institution in the US.
How is the career of Sophie Church?
- In the UK, Sophie Church is a well-known and licensed therapist. She is also a reality television star because she appeared in the Celebs Go Dating program that aired on E24.
- She was a particularly well-liked competitor on the show since, upon first meeting her, both Alik Alfus and Eyal Booker expressed an interest in dating her. She is most well-known, though, as the partner of British reality television star and footballer Jake Quickenden.
- Before placing second on “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here,” Jake competed in The X Factor’s ninth and eleventh seasons in 2012 and 2014, respectively.
- In December 2014, “Get Me Out of Here!” He also participates in professional football as a forward or winger.
- Jake began his playing career as a youngster with Scunthorpe United, but a fractured leg put an end to his hopes with the team from his hometown.
- He was given the opportunity to try out for Bentleigh Greens and Sunshine George Cross in Australia after his rehabilitation. He ultimately played professionally for two years there.
- Later, Jake traveled back to England and joined Frickley Athletic in the Premier Division of the Evo-Stik Northern Premier League. He most recently represented Bottesford Town of Lincolnshire in the Northern Counties East Football League.
- Additionally, Jake reportedly turned down a contract offer from Gainsborough Trinity in 2015. He joined Ossett Town in 2017.
Is Sophie Church married?
Jake Quickenden, a well-known English singer, footballer, and reality television celebrity, and Sophie are happily married. The couple, who had been dating for a while, recently wed in a gorgeous Ibiza ceremony in front of their loved ones.
Leo Oliver Quickenden was born to Sophie and Jake on February 26, 2017. In addition, Sophie is the mother of Freddie, a son from a prior relationship. Jake gets along well with Freddie as well.
How much is the net worth of Sophie Church?
In the UK, Sophie Church is a well-known therapist. She enjoys a good deal of impact in the social media sphere. Her primary sources of income are these two, and she has a net worth of between $3 and $5 million.In addition, she is the owner of the toddler clothes and accessory store Bambi and Bear.
How tall is she?
Sophie Church is a rare beauty with a figure that is almost flawless. She is approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall and 68 kilograms in weight. She has brown hair, white complexion, and stunning brown eyes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Andy Nyman
Is she active on social media?
She has over 500 posts and 265k followers on her Instagram, @sophie church, where she is highly active. Her posts mostly focus on cuisine, fashion, lifestyle, OOTD, and the occasional personal photo.
Sophie also recently posted pictures from her wedding on Instagram.She doesn’t use any other social media sites besides Instagram.