|Full Name||Broderick Stephen “Steve” Harvey Sr.|
|Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Date of Birth||17 January 1957|
|Age||65 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|Currently Live In||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Profession||Television Host, Producer, Actor, Author and Comedian|
|Debut||TV Series: Showtime at the Apollo (1993-2000)|
Film: The Original Kings of Comedy (2000)
|Years Active||1985 – Present|
|Famous Role||Mr. Rad in Film You Got Served (2004)|
|Hometown||Welch, West Virginia|
|School/High School||Glenville High School, Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|College/University||Kent State University, United States|
West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
Steve Harvey otherwise known as Broderick Stephen “Steve” Harvey Sr. is an American TV have, maker, entertainer, creator and comic. He is in the business since the year 1985. Harvey’s profession began as a professional comic.
What is the age of Steve Harvey?
Brought into the world on 17 January 1957, Steve Harvey’s age is 65 Years of age starting around 2022. He was brought up in a working class Christian family from Welch, West Virginia, US. He is an American by identity and has his confidence in the Christian religion.
Which college did he attended?
He finished his initial tutoring at a glenville secondary school in the Glenville region on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio, US.From that point onward, he selected himself at kent state college and west virginia college where he finished his graduation. All along of his life as a youngster, he was more keen on talking as opposed to in examining.
How much is the networth of Steve Harvey?
Starting around 2022, Steve Harvey’s total assets is $200 million.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Marjorie Elaine Harvey
Is Steve Harvey married?
Steve Harvey’s folks are Jesse Harvey and Eloise Vera. Steve Harvey’s dad’s name is Jesse Harvey who is a coal digger by calling and his mom’s name is Eloise Vera who is a housewife by calling.He additionally has three kin. His sibling’s name is Terry Harvey. His sister’s name are Pauline Harvey and Mona Harvey.
Steve Harvey’s conjugal status is hitched. In the year 2007, he wedded Marjorie Harvey. Before Marjorie, in the year 1996, he wedded Mary Lee Harvey, however the couple, tragically, got separated from in the year 2005. Before Mary, in the year 1981, he wedded Marcia Harvey, however the couple, tragically, got separated from in the year 1994.He has seven kids. His child’s name are Wynton Harvey, Jason Harvey and Broderick Harvey Jr. His little girl’s name are Lori Harvey, Morgan Harvey, Brandi Harvey and Karli Harvey.
Awards & Achievements
- Steve Harvey has bagged the prestigious Daytime Emmy Award five times in various categories. Additionally, he has won the NAACP Image Award 14 times.
- In 2011, he received the BET Humanitarian Award.
- In 2013, he received the 39th People’s Choice Award in the category, ‘Favourite New Talk Show Host’. Same year, he also received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- In 2014, he was inducted in the NAB Broadcasting Hall of Fame.
- In 2015, the street where Harvey lived as a child, East 112th Cleveland, was named Steve Harvey Way. A year later, Harvey was felicitated with the Honorary Doctorate Degree from Alabama State University.
- Before beginning his career in comedy, Steve Harvey worked as an autoworker, insurance salesman, carpet cleaner and even a mailman. His first ever comedy performance was on October 8, 1985 at Hilarities Comedy Club in Cleveland, Ohio.
- In 1990, Harvey participated in the Second Annual Johnnie Walker National Comedy Search. His stint at the talent hunt earned him a chance to host the music TV show, ‘It’s Showtime at the Apollo’.
- Eventually, he bagged a starring role in the ABC show, ‘Me and the Boys’ in 1994.
- In 1996, he got a big breakthrough in his career when he started hosting his flagship show, ‘The Steve Harvey Show,’ which ran until 2002. The show was especially very popular in the African-American community.
- Alongside his television career, Harvey continued presenting his stand-up comedy acts. He performed various pieces with other stand-up comedians, all of which were later compiled into a DVD film titled, ‘The Original Kings of Comedy’.
- In 2003, Harvey came up with the show, ‘Steve Harvey’s Big Time Challenge’. The variety show had him play the roles of both a comedian and a host. The show aired on WB Network until 2005. During this time, he even authored a book by the name, ‘Steve Harvey’s Big Time’.
- In the mid 1980s, he performed stand-up parody and facilitated Kickoff at the Apollo and The Steve Harvey Show on The WB. Following his appearance on the Rulers of Parody Visit, he was remembered for The First Lords of Satire. He last did a stand-up gig in 2012.