Facts of Susan Eileen Thatcher
|Full Name:||Susan Eileen Thatcher|
|Divorce||Robert Palmer (m. 1979–1993)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||James Palmer, Jane Palmer|
Susan Eileen Thatcher gained notoriety as Robert Palmer’s famous ex-wife. Palmer, her ex-husband, was a British musician, singer, composer, and record producer.
When was Susan Eileen Thatcher?
Susan’s parents are British and she was born and reared in the United Kingdom. However, information about her parents and early years is still being examined. Thatcher is a mixed-race person with British nationality. She also practices Christianity as a religion. The social media platforms don’t have any details about her family history. She seems to be very private about her personal life.
Is Susan Eileen Thatcher now Married; Divorce with her Husband Robert?
In late 1978 in Pittsburgh, at one of the h’s illustrates, Susan Eileen Thatcher met Robert Palmer backstage. She was a seasoned groupie who frequently hung out backstage. They subsequently began dating. After years of courting, the couple decided to be hitched.
Robert Palmer and Susan Palmer got married when Susan was 19 years old. They were a happy couple. Robert and Susan soon became parents to two kids. James Palmer, a son, and Jane Palmer, a daughter, were born to the couple in 1978 and 1980, respectively. She asked for a divorce from her spouse after their relationship experienced numerous ups and downs. The couple eventually divorced in 1993.
Susan leads a love-profile life after the divorce. It is therefore difficult to tell if she is married or not. She is presently residing in Sedona, Arizona. We assumed she was single after her divorce from her husband Robert because we didn’t have any information about her job life.
2nd Marriage of Her Ex-Husband Robert
Her ex-husband Palmer afterwards met Shelly Putman, who would become his wife, but the exact circumstances surrounding their meeting are still unknown. They began dating soon after their initial meeting. He was reportedly drawn to her because of her fashion sense and matching mini-dress.
In a secret wedding ceremony two years later, Rober and their wife Shelly Putman exchanged vows. Three kids came out of his second marriage to him. Martin, Anna, and Anthony Palmer are the three children Robert and Shelly are blessed with. The couple’s marriage then ran into difficulties, and they separated. With mutual consent, they got divorced in 1978.
Death of Her Ex-Husband Robert Palmer
Sadly, her ex-husband passed away in Paris at the age of 54. His heart attack on September 26, 2003, was the main factor in his demise. Robert was a guest in a hotel in Paris when he passed away. After filming a television appearance in London for Yorkshire TV’s retrospective series My Kinda People, Palmer had traveled to Paris. Numerous people honored Duran Duran after his passing by saying:
He was a wonderful artist and a very close friend. The British music business has suffered a catastrophic loss as a result.
What’s Susan Eileen Thatcher Ex-Husband Net Worth at the time of his death?
Without knowing anything about Susan Eileen Thatcher’s career, it is difficult to estimate her net worth. She gained notoriety as a result of her connection with English singer-songwriter Robert Palmer, who would subsequently become famous. Although we are unaware of her net worth, we can be certain that she is leading a nice life.
Robert Palmer, Susan’s ex-husband, had a $10 million fortune at the time of his passing. His musical career had brought him so substantial wealth. During his active years, he had amassed a respectable sum of money from his musician. Because of his education, we can be certain that he led a lavish life when he was living.
You may also like:Gae Exton
Susan Eileen Thatcher’s Professional Career
- Susan Eileen Thatcher, a well-known ex-wife of Palmer, has recently gained attention. As a result, nothing is known about her work background.
- However, her ex-husband Robert was a musician, composer, and performer from the United Kingdom.
- He gained popularity for fusing soul, jazz, rock, pop, reggae, and blues, as well as for his distinctive, gritty, strong voice.
- His four decades of participation in the music business started in the 1930s and included a stint with the band Vinegar Joe.
- Then Robert achieved success with the Power Station as well as on his own.
- In the 1980s, he had songs that reached the top 10 in both the UK and the US.
- His top hits include “I Didn’t Mean to Turn You On,” “Addicted to Love,” and “Simply Irresistible.” Terence Donovan, a British fashion photographer, directed the chic music videos that went along with these songs.
- Additionally, he has won other honors throughout the course of his career, including two Grammy Awards for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance, an MTV Video Music Award, and two nominations for the Best British Male Solo Artist at the Brit Awards.