Facts of Susan Hay
|Full Name:||Susan Hay|
|Birth Date:||August 15, 1961|
|Profession:||Veteran broadcaster, Television host|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||North Bay|
|Susan Hay Twitter|
She is a prominent television presenter and a veteran broadcaster from Canada. She is currently one of the most important members of the Global News family.
What is the nationality of Susan Hay?
Susan Hay was born in North Bay, Ontario, Canada, on August 15, 1961. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Her father was a lawyer, and her mother was a stay-at-home mom. She is currently 61 years old. Susan was born into an affluent family and spent her early years in bliss. Similarly, she adheres to the Christian faith.
Susan is a Canadian citizen with a Caucasian ethnic heritage. Canadore College was her alma mater. Following her graduation, she was approached with a number of modeling and business prospects.
Who is Susan Hay Fiance?
Susan Hay is now involved in a love relationship with Randy Marshall. Likewise, Susan Hay’s first husband could be Randy. Susan has yet to propose to Randy, her boyfriend. Her long-term partner has yet to marry her. She also keeps a low profile when it comes to her personal life. Susan prefers to keep her relationship with her veterinarian lover low-key.
Susan and her future first husband had a daughter named Brooke. She also has a cat named Sass and two Norwegian Elkhounds. As of yet, the couple has not taken their romance one step further by becoming husband and wife, but we hope they will do so soon. Susan has also never been married and has never given birth to any children.
What is the Net Worth of Susan Hay?
Susan Hay, a Canadian veteran broadcaster and television host, must have amassed a sizable net worth during her professional career. She is a well-known journalist who earns a higher income than the average.
She is currently resigning from her professional career, according to reliable sources. So she must be living a life of luxury thanks to her millions of dollars.
Susan Hay’s Professional Path
- Susan Hay began her career as a weather anchor and host of a live half-hour conversation forum at MCTV in Sudbury.
- She joined Global Television in 1989, where she hosted daily regional and national forecasts on the network’s evening and late-night newscasts.
- Hay continues to volunteer with humanitarian groups in his spare time.
- In 2003, she traveled to Africa with World Vision to assist AIDS orphaned children.
- Susan’s work in Africa resulted in a one-hour television program that won an American Industry Award for Excellence in Television.
- She has also received a great deal of attention and honors, including the Her Woman in Her Field Award in Celebration of Women in 2000 and the Rotary Youth
- Impact Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding services to youth and young people in 2009.
- Susan was also honored by the Canadian Crime Victim Foundation with the Award of Honor for making a difference in other people’s lives.
- She was awarded the Gemini Humanitarian Award in 2009 for her outstanding services to the community.
- She is still employed by Global News and travels throughout the world to cover and report on breaking news.
- You May Also Like:Tracy Grimshaw