|Full Name:||Talib Kweli|
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birthday:||October 3, 1975|
|Birthplace:||Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet and 6 inches|
Talib Kweli is a versatile, smart, and skillful Hip-hop recording artist, businessman, and activist. This well-known American celebrity rose to fame after forming the renowned ensemble known as the Black Star with Brooklyn-native Mos Def.
How old is Talib Kweli?
Talib Kweli was born in Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York, on October 3, 1975, and as of 2022, he will be 46 years old. Brenda Greene, his mother, teaches English at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York. His father works in the administrative division at Adelphi University. He is linked to his educated brother, Jamal Greene.
He studied law at Yale Law School and is currently a professor of constitutional law at Columbia Law School. Talib attended Connecticut’s Cheshire Academy before earning his high school diploma from Brooklyn Technical High School.He had also studied experimental theater at New York University. Talib’s Afrocentric music has always drawn inspiration from the rap genre. Talib Kweli and DJ Eque were wed in 2009. They had two kids together, Amani Fela Greene and Diane Eshe Greene, who he shares with Darcel Turner.
He weighs 70 kg and stands 1.70 meters tall. Between 1998 and 2000, Talib went back to New York. He and Mos Def established the group Black Star. Mos Def and Talib Kweli Are the Black Star is the name of the album, which was also produced by Hi-Tek. This CD was made available in 1998.
How much money is Talib Kweli worth?
Talib Kweli’s estimated net worth in July 2022 will be $6 million. Talib owns his own record label, Javotti Media, and has worked with several musicians in the past.Talib Kweli, who comes from an educated family, studied experimental theater at New York University. Later, he developed an interest in rap music and started working on a number of rap-related projects.
- He made his rap music debut in 1996. He appeared as a guest artist on the Ohio and Cincinnati band Mood’s Doom CD.
- Talib and DJ Hi-Tek first met in Cincinnati. Later in their careers, these two worked together on projects like Reflection Eternal.
- An album called Train of Thought was released in 2000 by Talib and Hi-Tek. Mos Def and Talib Kweli collaborated on the Hip Hop for Respect project in the year 2000. The primary goal of this was to raise awareness of the Amadou Diallo case.
- The Red Hot + Indigo CD from 2001 features tracks by Talib and Mos. Kweli independently released his first album in 2002.
- He made a contribution to The College Dropout, Kanye West’s critically acclaimed debut album. Talib has collaborated with Rawkus Records, Blacksmith Records, and Javotti Media, his own record label that he founded in 2011. He is well known for his philanthropic work and activism.
- 2014 saw Talib Kweli receive a BET Hip-Hop Award nomination for his song State of Grace.
- The 2007 MTVU Woodie Awards then took him into consideration. He was nominated for the O Music Awards in 2011 and the Soul Train Awards in 2013, respectively.
You may also know;Andy Hubbards