Facts of Tania Mallet
|Full Name:||Tania Mallet|
|Birth Date:||May 19, 1941|
|Death Date:||March 30, 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Blackpool, Lancashir|
|Education||Lucy Clayton Charm Academy|
Tania Mallet is a well-known British actress and model. Her remarkable performance in the James Bond blockbuster Goldfinger has made her a global celebrity.
Tania Mallet’s Childhood
Tania Mallet was born in Blackpool, Lancashire, England, on May 19, 1941. If she were still alive, she would be 80 years old. Olga Mironoff is her mother’s name. Tania’s mother was born in England but was Russian. The father’s name is also Henry Mallet.
He was a well-known car salesman in England. Tania’s mother remarried George Dawson after Henry divorced her. She is of British descent and belongs to a mixed ethnic group.
George has three step-brothers.
Tania had three step-brothers from her mother’s wedding to George as siblings. She used to fund her studies with the money she earned from modeling and performing. She was a generous individual. Tania’s cousin was the actress Helen Mirren. Tania’s mother and Mirren’s father were siblings.
Helen and Tania had grown up together and were extremely close. She began her modeling education at Lucy Clayton’s modeling school. She began her modeling career at the age of sixteen.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Tania Mallet?
Tania Mallet has a sizable net worth as a result of her professional acting career. She had also made a very good living as an actress. She rose to fame as a result of her acting abilities, which helped her amass fortune.
Mallet was thought to have a net worth of $5 million and a lucrative salary. There is no information about her lifestyle in the public, yet she had a lavish life when she was alive.
Twice Married in her life of Tania
Tania’s first marriage ended when she was just a teenager. Even so, little is known about her previous marriage. Simon Radcliffe, her second husband, was married to her in 1976. He worked as a business consultant. She became his children’s stepmother.
Her second marriage was 40 years long. In 2016, Tania’s husband died, leaving her a widow. Her stepdaughter Louis Radcliffe is reported to have assisted her in breaking into the film industry.
There are no rumors regarding Tania Mallet, unlike other renowned people. She has always been a lady of honor. Tania is also remembered for her work as a model and an actor.
Tania is a lovely lady who stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. Her personality seemed appealing at the time. Her perfection and beauty made her a well-known model and actress. She had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.
Mallet’s Death Cause
Tania, a well-known actor and popular model, died on March 30, 2019, at the age of 77. Fans were shocked by her passing. Her death was formally confirmed on the James Bond Twitter account.
Tania’s cousin Mirren expressed his sadness at her demise on social media. Several celebrities have expressed their deep sorrow over Tania’s passing. Her cause of death, however, has yet to be revealed.
Tania Mallet’s Professional Life
- Tania appears in the documentary ‘Girls Girls Girls’ about Michael winner’s model in 1961.
- This was the start of her professional life.
- She auditioned for the role in Russian with James Bond’s love in 1963, but she was unsuccessful.
- Some stories claim it was because of her accent.
- She was then cast in the second James Bond film, Goldfinger, the following year.
- Tilly Masterson, the tragic character, was played by her.
- Her modeling salary was 2000 pounds per week.
- In the film, however, she was only paid 150 pounds per week.
- Tania was dissatisfied with the amount she was given.
- Tania supported her mother with her earnings and assisted with her brother’s education.
- She wanted to return to modeling after her work as an actor in Goldfinger.
- She considered herself more at ease working in a tiny studio than in the movies.