|Full Name:||Tim Draper|
|Age:||64 years old|
|Birthday:||June 11th, 1958|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 billion|
|Height:||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Profession:||American venture capitalist|
Tim Draper co-founded DFJ&Draper Venture Network, Draper Associates, and a global venture capital network. Tim promotes Bitcoin, BlockChain, ICOs, and cryptocurrencies.
How old is Tim Draper’s age?
Tim Draper will be 64 in 2022. Illinois-born Tim Draper His father formed Draper & Johnson and led EXIM. Phyllis Culbertson Draper, Gaither, and Anderson’s first ambassador.
Prior to Stanford, Phillips Academy was in Andover. MBA from Harvard, 1984 Marketing intern at HP. He developed “Stanford-The Game” while a business student at Stanford. Tim gave a speech at Marshall’s graduation in 2017. He received honorary degrees from IU and Trinity College Dublin.
He is 170 cm tall, 75 lbs. He invented “viral marketing,” or using web-based e-mail to advertise an internet product. Many businesses use this as a marketing tactic today.
You may also like;Lisa Remillard
Who is Tim Draper’s wife?
Melisa Draper is Tim Draper’s wife. Jesse, Billy, Adam, and Eleanor are their children.Tim’s personal and work lives are separate. Tim assists business owners with goals and plans.
What is Tim Draper’s net worth?
Tim Draper’s net worth will be $1.2 billion in 2022. Successful entrepreneur and motivator. Baidu, Hotmail, Skype, Tesla, Space X, Angelist, Coin Base, Ring Company, Robin Hood, Twitch TV, Cruise Automation, Docusign, and Twitter are his key investments.Multi-business founder, co-founder, spokesperson, and board member boosts his income. Tim has boosted his business and revenue.Tim has aided new entrepreneurs by providing cash, educational content, media exposure, and government backing. He’s given the world and future generations hope.
- Tim founded the “DFJ Global Network,” a network of 30 early-stage innovation funds.
- He has worked with and co-founded DFJ ePlanet, Draper Fisher Jurvetson Gotham in New York City, Zone Ventures in Los Angeles, Epic Ventures in Salt Lake City, Draper Atlantic in Reston, Draper Triangle in Pittsburgh, Timberline Ventures in Portland, Polaris Fund in Anchorage, DFJ Frontier in Sacramento and Santa Barbara, DJ Vina Capital in Vietnam, Draper Nexus in Tokyo, and DFJ Frontier.
- Draper founded BizWorld, a non-profit where youngsters may learn about business and entrepreneurship, and Thirty Draper University of Heroes for entrepreneurs ages 18 to 28.
- He oversees six government and education programs in California.
- The companies invest in Coinbase, Robin Hood, Twitch TV, Skype, Tesla, Baidu, Focus Media, YeePay, Hotmail, Solar City, Box, SpaceX, Cruise Automation, Carta, Planet, PTC, Ledger, and more.on the California Board of Education.
- Tim served on the boards of the International Economic Council of Singapore, the Orange Circle of Ukraine, and UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business.
- He was awarded the Bitcoin Marshall Prize in 2014 and is a cryptocurrency advocate
- Tim Draper topped Forbes’ Midas List and the 100 Most Influential Graduates list.
- Commonwealth Clubs honored him for his efforts to renewable and green energy. He’s always been first for CPAs.