- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What is the net worth of Tyisha Fernandes?
- 3 How old is Tyisha Fernandes?
- 4 Did Tyisha Fernandes complete her degree?
- 5 Who is the husband of Tyisha Fernandes?
- 6 Tyisha Fernandes’ home address is where?
- 7 Has Tyisha Fernandes founded her own business?
- 8 What is Tyisha Fernandes’ height?
- 9 Tyisha Fernandes’ Professional Journey
|Full Name:||Tyisha Fernandes|
|Birth Date:||May 15, 1979|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Brockton, Massachusetts|
|Education||Brockton High School, University of Massachusetts , Howard University|
|Siblings||Greg Fernandes and Deanna Bolvert|
Tyisha Fernandes is an Atlanta, Georgia-based broadcast journalist, reporter, businesswoman, and fitness enthusiast who is most recognized for her work with WSB-TV.
What is the net worth of Tyisha Fernandes?
As of 2022, Tyisha’s net worth is predicted to be about $1 million. She earns that respectable sum of money from her work as a broadcast journalist, reporter, businesswoman, and fitness enthusiast. Similarly, the source estimates that an American broadcast journalist makes an average pay of about $81,500.
How old is Tyisha Fernandes?
On May 15, 1979, Tyisha Fernandes had her eyes opened to this breathtaking planet. She is 43 years old as of 2022 and was born in Brockton, Massachusetts, in the United States. Her full date of birth indicates that Taurus is her sun sign. Every year, Tyisha has a birthday party on May 15th.
Deanna Bolvert and Greg Fernandes are her two siblings. She is a citizen of the United States and is of Caucasian ethnicity. She practices Christianity in a similar way.
Did Tyisha Fernandes complete her degree?
Tyisha graduated from Brockton High School in 1997. She proceeded to Washington, D.C., where she enrolled at Howard University and graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism after spending a year studying there.
Who is the husband of Tyisha Fernandes?
Tyisha has been seeing her longtime partner since they were kids. Though her husband’s name is being investigated. On September 17, 2019, the couple, who had been dating for a considerable amount of time, got married. They are content in their union and are not the subject of any gossip.
Tyisha is a mother. One gorgeous child was born to her and her hubby. Cru Julian was their son’s name (born in April 2022).
Tyisha Fernandes’ home address is where?
Tyisha and her family are currently residing in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta serves as the state capital of Georgia in the United States.
Has Tyisha Fernandes founded her own business?
Her Brockton-based company held weekly sessions up until 2017, when she was advised by the doctors to take a break from her career because she was pregnant.
In 2011, Tyisha launched her own fitness company called TD Zumba, which she still runs today as one of the greatest instructors at the school.
What is Tyisha Fernandes’ height?
Tyisha is approximately 55 kilograms tall and has a height of 5 feet 6 inches. She also has lovely long brown hair and a set of enticing brown eyes.
Tyisha Fernandes’ Professional Journey
- Tyisha works as a reporter, entrepreneur, radio journalist, and fitness lover.
- After earning her degree, Fernandes began working for Midlands, Texas-based station KWES-TV as a multimedia journalist.
- Before joining the company, Tyisha held positions at Black Triangle Media and Fox25 News.
- During the week, she primarily served as a reporter for the station, and on the weekends, she served as an anchor.
- After 2.5 years, she quit the company and accepted a comparable position at Fox 4 News.
- Prior to transferring to the Fox network, this station, which largely serves the Dallas-Fort Worth area, was an affiliate of CBS.
- Tyisha began out and is still a reporter for Black Triangle Media.
- She also works for WSB-TV, the primary television station of the Cox Media Group and an ABC affiliate in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She is well known for being a fitness enthusiast who enjoys Zumba to the point that she has obtained certification as a Zumba instructor in addition to her reporting duties.