Quick Facts of Vanita Gupta
|Full Name:||Vanita Gupta|
|Born Date:||15 Nov, 1974|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Husband||Chinh Q. Le|
|Net Worth||$50 million USD|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Education||Yale University, New York University School of Law|
|Father||Rajiv L. Gupta|
|Vanita Gupta Twitter|
|Vanita Gupta Instagram|
|Wiki||Vanita Gupta Wiki|
The United States’ Attorney General, Vanita Gupta, is well-known. Vanita Gupta is a well-known civil rights lawyer who has collaborated closely with a variety of causes, such as those promoting LGBT rights, disability rights, etc.
How was the childhood of Vanita Gupta?
On November 15, 1974, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America, Vanita Gupta was born. She is currently 47 years old, according to this.Her mother is Kamla Varshney, and her father is Rajiv L. Gupta. Amita Gupta is her sibling’s name.She is American by nationality and follows Hinduism. Additionally, she is of mixed ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, according to astrology.
Regarding her official education, she received her diploma from a neighborhood school in her hometown. She also completed her graduate work at Yale University.She graduated with honors and a Bachelor of Arts degree. She attended the New York University School of Law in addition.
How much is the net worth of Vanita Gupta?
With her family, Vanita Gupta enjoys a nice existence. Thanks to the notoriety and wealth she has attained through her efforts as of late. In addition, as of 2022, her overall net worth was at $50 million USD.
Is she married?
Moving on to Vanita Gupta’s love life and personal life, she is married.She and Chinh Q. Le are married.In 2003. He serves as the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia’s legal director and is of Vietnamese descent. They have two kids and live a good life.She doesn’t had any other affairs than that one. She is open-minded about gender issues. Additionally, she has not been involved in any contentious incidents as of yet.
How is the career of Vanita Gupta?
- Career-wise American human rights lawyer Vanita Gupta. She has participated in a variety of initiatives and campaigns related to national civil rights.
- The lawyer is well-known for serving as the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights’ current president and CEO.
- Speaking of her incredible accomplishments, she now leads the largest civil and human rights group in the US.
- She also served as the U.S. Department of Justice’s chief of the Civil Rights Division and principal deputy assistant attorney general.
- Speaking about the works, she also serves as the Chief Civil Rights Prosecutor and is in charge of the Civil Rights Division.
- She is also well-known for being the daughter of Rajiv L. Gupta, an Indian-American entrepreneur and the chairman of Aptiv.
- She is a very promising human rights activist who has participated in a variety of human rights campaigns, such as those for the advancement of LGBT rights and the protection of those for people with disabilities.
How tall is she?
Vanita is stunning and has a wonderful personality. The legal representative is around 5 feet, 6 inches tall.Although she is 57 kg. Additionally, when it comes to the whole body measurement, the ranges of numbers have not yet been disclosed. Her hair is black, and her eyes are brown in tone.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Thomas J. Perrelli
She is on social media as well. She uses the username @vanita gupta_ on Instagram. Additionally, she has 140.8k followers on her Twitter account @vanitaguptaCR.