Facts of Wells Adams
|Full Name:||Wells Adams|
|Birth Date:||May 19, 1984|
|Profession:||Radio DJ, Television Personality|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Dating||Sarah Hyland (2017)|
|Break Up||Danielle Maltby|
|Birth Place||Monterey, California|
|Education||the University of Mississippi|
|Siblings||Brett, Cord, Marisa, and Whitney|
|Wells Adams Instagram|
Wells Adams is a well-known American radio DJ and television personality who has appeared in a number of popular shows, including The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, and others.
How was the early years of Wells Adams?
On May 19, 1984, in Monterey, California, the United States of America, Wells Adams first opened his eyes. His horoscope is Taurus, and as of 2019, he is 35 years old. Bob Adams (the father) and Donna Adams are his parents (mother). His mother Donna stays at home while his father is a businessman.
The four siblings he had growing up were Whitney, Cord, Marisa, and Brett. Wells is a citizen of the United States and is of white ethnicity.
How was the education of Wells Adams?
He earned a broadcast journalism degree from the University of Mississippi in 2007 along with degrees in English and public relations with a focus in blues ethnography.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Melissa Canaday
- In 2011, his brother tried out for The Bachelorette, but Wells was unable to take part since he entered a relationship right before the season premiered. He was ultimately chosen to take part in The Bachelorette’s 12th season.
- He competed in Bachelor in Paradise, where he was paired with Ashley Iaconetti, after being booted from the show in the sixth week. He was eliminated, nevertheless, since he broke up with Iaconetti in the sixth week.
- Later, he made another appearance on the program in the fourth and fifth seasons, taking Jorge Moreno’s place.
- He appeared as a special guest on After Paradise in the year 2016.
- Wells has volunteered with the Nashville Humane Association because he has a strong affection for animals. He also set up an Instagram account for his Bloodhound dog, Carl.
How much is the networth of Wells Adams?
Wells Adams is thought to be worth $400k or so as of 2022 thanks to his work as a radio DJ and television personality. On the other side, as of 2019, his fiancée, American actress and model Sarah Hyland, has a net worth of about $14 million.
Who is Wells Adams’s fiancée?
Wells Adams and Sarah Hyland are set to get married on July 16, 2019. His fiancée is a well-known American model and actress best known for playing Haley Dunphy on the ABC sitcom Modern Family. Through Instagram, the couple got in touch. They first got together in 2017. They went on vacation together in the British Virgin Islands in December 2018, and Sarah bared all while posing for pictures there. Right now, their relationship is content and tranquil for both of them.
What was the past mistake of Wells Adams?
He previously had a brief relationship with Danielle Maltby, a Bachelor in Paradise candidate.
What is the height of Wells Adams?
Wells Adams weighs approximately 78 kg and has a towering stature of 6 feet. He measures 40 inches around the chest, 15 inches around the biceps, and 32 inches around the waist. Both Adams’ hair and eyes are brown.Wells is highly active on a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- He conducted his first radio show at the California radio station KSPB while still a high school student.
- In July 2013, he began serving as the morning program presenter for Lightning 100, an independent radio station in Nashville.
- He had established himself as a well-liked radio broadcaster in 2014, and the Nashville and Tennessee Scene even recognized him as their top DJ.
- Wells began programming and producing a number of shows in addition to hosting.
- In July 2015, Adams began working for iHeartRadio, where he now hosts morning and afternoon shows.
- Additionally, Wells serves as the deputy program director and music director for radio stations including ALT 98.3 and 105.9. The Stone.