Facts of Zabb Sethna
|Full Name:||Zabb Sethna|
|Married||Gina Bellman (m. 2013-|
|Zabb Sethna Twitter|
Northern Gulf Partners partner Zaab Sethna, a frontier markets investment firm. He is best known for being the spouse of Gina Bellman, a British-New Zealand actress.
What is Zabb Sethna nationality?
Zabb Sethna is of mixed ancestry and possesses an American nationality. He was born in the United States of America and reared there. Similarly, he adheres to the Christian faith.
What is the relationship status of Zabb Sethna?
After marrying Gina Bellman, Zabb became well-known. In 2013, they exchanged wedding vows in front of a small group of family members and relatives.
As husband and wife, they are keeping a healthy connection. They have now spent six years together, sharing the ups and downs of life. It aids in the strengthening of their bodies. However, the couple has yet to be blessed with children. We hope the couple will be blessed with children soon.
His wife Gina was previously married to Colombian artist Lucho Brieva. In July 2005, the ex-couple married. They divorced in 2007 after only two years owing to personal reasons. She is currently living happily with her hubby.
What is the net worth of Zabb Sethna’s wife?
His wife, on the other hand, is a British-New Zealand actress. She must have amassed a sizable net worth as an actress with a lucrative wage. Ginna’s net worth is expected to be approximately $3 million by 2022.
You May Also Like:Ezra Miller
Career Jurney of Zabb Sethna
- Sethna Zabb is a partner with Northern Gulf Partners, an investment business focused on frontier markets.
- Only this much information about his professional life is accessible.
- He rose to prominence as a result of his widespread popularity.
- She is a British-New Zealand actress, according to his wife’s professional background.
- On the BBC’s hit comedy show Coupling, she played Jane Christie, and on the 2008 TNT television series Leverage, she played grifter Sophie Devereaux.
- She made her acting debut in an episode of Into the Labyrinth in 1982.
- In 1984, she appeared in two episodes of Grange Hill.
- Following that, she became well-known for her part as the title character in Dennis Potter’s drama Blackeyes.
- Also known for her role in the sitcom Coupling.
- In 2008, she debuted on the TNT channel’s serial drama Leverage, for which she received a Saturn Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- She also narrated poems for Allie Byrne Esiri’s The Love Book App, an interactive anthology of love literature released in 2013.
- She made her stage debut at the Southwark Playhouse in London in 2015 in the European premiere of Austin Pendleton’s drama Orson’s Shadow.